Ericsson Graduate Program 2020
Invent the future. Re-invent yourself.
Ericsson Graduate Positions are available to start in 2020.
- We believe the power of you defines the power of us. We’re 100,000+ people with diverse experiences, perspectives and ideas. It is our diversity that brings us closer together and helps us make a difference.
- For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have created monumental impact: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Are you ready to take on enterprise and industry challenges at a global level? Are you excited to innovate in ways that are only beginning to become possible? Does the idea of being at the forefront of the ICT industry seem like an ideal career? If so, then at Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be.
We’re building the first 5G networks across the world, evolving core networks into 5G, and creating revolutionary new approaches to prepare businesses for the next generation of mobile technology.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
We are truly a global company, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Ericsson Australia provides excellent career development opportunities, including education, training, national and international travel and has a number of positions for graduates based at the company's offices in Melbourne and in Sydney.
We are seeking Graduates with Degrees including:
• Information Technology
• Computer Science
• Data Analytics
• ICT / Computer / Software Engineering
Important elements of the selection criteria are:
• Must be an Australian citizen or have permanent resident status
• High level academic achievement (academic transcripts or summary of results to date must be included)
• Evidence of leadership roles and achievements at school, University or in outside interests would be highly regarded
• Candidates must be completing their initial degree or honours level qualification by the end of 2019. Candidates completing higher-level qualifications will also be considered.
Highly Regarded Experience:
- Experience installing operating systems
- Experience with virtual machines
- Exposure to containerisation
- Familiarity with automation tools
- Cloud experience or exposure
- Coding skills and languages
- A blog or GitHub account where we can see your excellent work!
This is your opportunity to shape your career and shape our industry!
Please follow this link to apply today!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.