Post Production Team Assistant
Job Title: Post Production Team Assistant
Base: Ericsson – Broadcast Centre, 201 Wood Lane W12
Job Description: This vacancy is for a Post Production Team Assistant based at the Broadcast Centre London W12. The Facility provides Post Production services for a number of clients including; BBC Creative, BBC Studios, and Red Bee Creative specialising in promo creation.
The role is focused on supporting all aspects of the Post Production Facility in particular Editing and Bookings.
Ericsson Broadcast Media Services - Overview
Red Bee Media, is one of the world’s leading media services companies. Working with broadcasters, content owners, platform operators and brands, the company blends technology and creative expertise to provide a range of services; from Post Production, playout, multi-platform media management and distribution through to access services, metadata, content discovery, companion applications and brand consultancy.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles.
- To carry out routine operations such as ingest, file exports, and clocking in Avid Media Composer and managing media within an Avid Interplay environment.
- To assist all editing staff and clients, with attended and unattended bookings as required.
- To carry out simple editing tasks, as requested by Bookings or Editors.
- To communicate and react efficiently and effectively to urgent bookings as and when requested by the Bookings Team.
- To take bookings requests from clients and colleagues for editing, audio and captioning as required.
- To schedule suites and appropriate operators, to ensure work is completed efficiently and to a deadline
- To enter bookings accurately on the ScheduAll scheduling system
- To work as part of a team and maintain good working relationships and service levels with clients.
- Experience of working in a busy post production MCR or Digital Media environment
- Working knowledge of Avid Media Composer
- Knowledge of tapeless formats and processes
- Good general IT and problem solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills.
Skills and Behavior:
- Proven ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Knowledge of a broadcast environment
- Knowledge of post production workflows
- Experience & familiarity with Avid edit products and storage
- Good client handling skills and experience working with a variety of clients
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
Experience & Knowledge (ideally)
- Experience of working with server based media
- Experience with Avid editing system
- Knowledge of Scheduling software
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || White City || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 276116