Management Trainee - Innovate Global Early Career Technology Program
Our INNOVATE Early Careers Program focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
We offer you the opportunity to engage with the most exciting technology on the planet and the challenges it brings. We’ll give you an awesome career that uses technology to change how we live, work and connect our communities, but you’ll have the passion and drive to make the future happen.
We’ll give you an 18-month development program and you’ll use your experience to educate and connect the world.
We’ll provide you with the chance to work with like-minded people who are pioneers in our business and advanced thinkers in their chosen field. You’ll collaborate with them to solve some of the most challenging issues faced by our customers.
We’ll offer work with world-leading teams in Mobile Networks, Broadcasting, Cloud and Information Communication Technology. You’ll try new ways of working and innovate the future.
What can you expect from our program?
An 18-month development program including a 6 months international job assignment
- To be encouraged to experiment with solutions to technological problems
- To work with digital specialists that encourage your curiosity
- To think both strategically and globally about technology
We’re looking for people who are curious about how the next generation of technology will shape and influence the way we all live and work. You’re looking for a dynamic opportunity that is going to define your future. Look no further.
- As the Trainee, to complete all learning tasks and assignments individually or in team as per Program instructions;
- As the newcomer, to achieve competence development targets set by home organization within limited period of time.
- Master degree in technologies from reputable universities, majored in Computer Science, Communications, Software Engineering or equivalent is a plus;
- Fresh graduate or less than 3 year working experiences in ICT industry;
- Experiences on software R&D projects are preferable;
- Solid knowledge on computer science, or programming languages or communication technologies;.
- Proven high intellectual and analytical skills as well as the leadership potential;
- Passionate and fast learner;
- Excellent in communication and presentability;
- Fluent in English;
More info, please refer to https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/student-young-professionals/early-career-program