Managed Services Enterprise Architect
In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for the execution of local Strategy Infrastructure Product and Life Cycle Management activities with new or enhanced service and resource deployment, taking into account the detailed design project produced by Planning and Engineering and the specific requirements of the Operator. You will be challenged in a multi-vendor, multi-service environment, with end-to-end deployment of the resource or service (i.e. ensuring the correct introduction of a resource or service by the Operator's and the customer's perception). Additionally, you will play a key role in Terminal Management and Testing Facilities Management.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- As a senior position the Enterprise Architect is responsible for managing and developing the Managed Services Enterprise Architecture for the customers service delivery.
- IT Architecture evolution and how it interacts and interlinks with the Network architecture changes to deliver the customer Managed Services contract.
- Identify, understand and validate architectural IT and Operational requirements and changes that are mandated from the business drivers and strategies.
- Architectural review, and governance of new product introduction from a network and IT perspective – minimising operational impacts and ensuring seamless transition and adoption of new products and features.
Architecture roadmap definition and communication to the business stakeholders for sponsorship. Performance gaps analysis from a business, data, application and technology perspective and identify migration options to transition from baseline to the target architectures.
- Min 5 years Solution Architecture OR Enterprise Architecture.
- Firm understanding of mobile networks.
- SA needs mobile network architecture and operational IT Environment Verification Environment Management
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Planning & Organizing
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Presenting & Communicating Information
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- A good knowledge of MSTOP
- Solid presentation and communication skills and the ability to share your knowledge
- Creative problem-solving ability and the drive to think strategically
- Proven project management skills
- Good financial understanding and cost awareness
- Good understanding of Ericsson
- Senior level stakeholder Management
- Driving innovation to tangible improvements in the customers architecture.
- IT Engineering
- Working knowledge of ITIL.
- TGAF certification.
- ETOM knowledge.
- Engineering Degree
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || North Ryde, 11C Talavera Road || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: MSIP Planning & Design