Financial Analyst US Production
We are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst who will be part of building up a Business Control function in our new production facility in the U.S.
The Financial Analyst will have to undertake all aspects of financial management, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Financial Analyst responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Perform financial analysis based on ERP reports
- Financial Master Data Management
- Prepare financial reporting packages to management
- Ensure adherence to regulatory reporting
- Drive forecasting process and assist operational managers in financial management
- Work closely with operational managers to understand business processes and their financial impact
- Propose and drive improvements in order to strengthen internal controlling process
- Ensure cost awareness across the organization
- Various ad-hoc analyses and special projects
You will be successful and meet our expectations, if:
- You have Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administrations
- You have 5+ years of Financial Analyst experience within a manufacturing environment
- You have a “doer” mentality
- You possess advanced skills in using analytical tools
- You have experience with large ERP systems (candidates with previous SAP experience desired)
- You are self-motivated with strong focus on details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- You have the ability to interpret results and translate varied amounts of data into useful information
- You enjoy working in cross functional teams both locally and globally
Initially the position requires substantial travelling overseas.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Req ID: 276007