MS Operations Assurance Manager
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Purpose of Job Role
Responsible for the financial and operational and delivery performance of the Operations Assurance assignments within a Managed Services Deal. Responsible to manage the applicable WLAs and OLAs with delivery organizations, manage the delivery of operations, ensuring that operations delivery is fulfilling the contracted Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to serve as the primary escalation point for critical incident, escalations, and performance reporting towards the customer.
- Operations Delivery Management
- Operational Management for the end-to-end operations activities delivery (1st & 2nd line operations, Customer Problem Management, Service & Resource Fulfilment and Field Services) towards the specific customer.
- Delivery performance Management. Based on the contractual SLA, establishes the WLA between the MSIP and the operations delivery units, and manage the operations activities delivery performance;
- Manage customer networks, and performance reporting to the customer based on the operational reports;
- Coordinate and facilitate the operational interface between operational delivery units and the customer’s retained organization required to fulfil the SLA, establishing OLA (Operational Level Agreements) whenever necessary.
- Coordinates & main operational interface towards the Service Delivery Units & Operator
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement in contractual KPI
- Perform hierarchical escalation in case of critical (or optionally major) incidents and act as the main interface to the customer;
- Initiate and coordinate the management bridge during critical (or optionally major) incidents, reporting the resolution status to the customer management organization.
- Responsible for coordinating the Incident Management status customer reporting meetings as part of the MS Governance Model;
Problem management within services deals
- Secure Problem Management activities are efficiently performed and are supported by the other delivery organizations and MSIP functions.
- Coordinate the Problem Management status customer reporting meetings as part of the MS Governance Model;
- Seek customer approval for problem solutions that depends on customer acceptance or action, and negotiate penalties exception in case of customer non-acceptance.
- Secure that the preventive maintenance plan covers customer requirements and grant customer approval when necessary.
- Ensure that impacts due to forecasted periodic maintenance are reported and agreed with the customer.
Service Delivery Efficiency
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements automation and excellence in service delivery
- Approve and support improvement plans that requires multi delivery units’ initiatives;
- Deployment and integration delivery management
- Change management
- Release and deployment management
- Efficiency improvement management
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Persuading & Influencing
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Relating & Networking
- Qualifications and Experience
- Educational background: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Telecommunications, Computer Science, or equivalent)
- Minimum years of experience: 3-5 years in Network operations
- Domain experience: Network Operations Centre (NOC) & Field / Service Delivery / Customer support
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; SharedServ
Req ID: 276000