Customer Security Director, US
The Customer Security Director (CSD) is a dedicated Business Partner and Senior Advisor to the GCU / CU Head and their Sales and Delivery teams, as well as a single point of contact toward the Customer for all matters related to Security.
The CSD will delivers value through their in-depth understanding of:
The Customer and their: business environment, security-related concerns, requirements and reasons they issue these requirements (threat landscape, regulatory compliance, contractual requirements with their Customers, etc.)
Ericsson and our portfolio, the solutions we are delivering for the Customer, internal strategies, steering documents, processes, methods, tools, models and ways of working; the organization and governance of Security within Ericsson
The contract(s) and agreement(s) between Ericsson and our Customer, outlining the agreed terms, conditions and requirements related to Security
As a customer-facing role for designated key accounts, the Customer Security Director serves as the single point of contact between the Customer and Ericsson for all matters related to the Security of the solution or services proposed or provided by Ericsson. The CSD, ensures the Customer's Security concerns are identified, understood, acknowledged and addressed.
The CSD is responsible for strengthening Ericsson's capability to develop, sell and deliver solutions that efficiently and effectively meet the Customer's security needs, including:
- Share current and emerging customer security-related requirements with key stakeholders in the BAs, MAs and GFs where new or further development should be considered
- Support CU/GCU business development by identifying leads and qualifying opportunities
- Support CU/GCU close deals by highlighting how Ericsson's proposed solution enhances the Customer's Cybersecurity and Data protection posture, differentiating Ericsson from the competition; includes leading Customer discussions, providing documentation or demos
- Coordinate and quality-assure security-related responses to RFx's and contracts
- Support CFR, Managed Services Chief Operational Officer (MS COO) and Customer Project Managers to develop and implement a Security Plan to achieve fulfillment of contractual security requirements across all customer projects, including continuity of operations in the event of a crisis, business interruption, cyber-attack or other incidents
- Risk management by executing appropriate measures to manage and mitigate risks and reduce potential impacts to an acceptable level
- Support in ensuring the correct and efficient deployment of the security solution, people and process validating the projects security strategy, and ensuring its adequacy to the customer’s particularities
- Hold governance meetings on security subjects according to the program Governance structure
- Support customer on strategic decisions regarding security solutions, as required
- Actively promote awareness of the customer security requirements among staff delivering, operating or managing the solution delivery, including third parties and newly onboarded staff
- Drive delivery excellence by continually verifying contract fulfillment of Security requirements across ongoing customer projects
- Communicate the status of contractual compliance to the Customer on a regular basis, and provide additional information to further support security assurance upon request and as agreed in the contractual terms and conditions
- Drive gap closure affecting the delivery, including weakness related to the delivery, solution, or enterprise security
- Coordinate all matters related to Customer assessments and audits
- Ensure performance measurement by measuring, monitoring and reporting security governance metrics to ensure that customers objectives are achieved
Key interfaces for the CSD include:
- Customer; Sales team: GCU / CU Head, ACRs, CFRs, CSRs
- Delivery team: Customer PMs, personnel in customer projects responsible for executing the security requirements, Managed Services Chief Operational Officer (MS COO), etc
- Develop teams: Solution Experts, product security advisors, security & privacy solution SMEs;
- Ericsson Security Community: Group Security Enterprise Security Directors, PSIRT, Network Security, Security SMEs and expert functions
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SharedServ
Req ID: 275990