Experienced/Senior Operations Engineer, Ericsson Product Public Key Infrastructure (EPPKI)
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Ericsson Product Public Key Infrastructure (EPPKI) is providing PKI based product security assurance services for entire Ericsson product portfolio. EPPKI is hosted in Business Area Networks (BNEW) and mainly developed and operated in Finland. Due to constantly increasing needs for both software and hardware product security integrity and authenticity, the amount of EPPKI professionals will be ramped-up.
We are now looking for a Senior/Experienced EPPKI Operations Engineers to operate EPPKI infrastructure as the members of our DevOps team. You would be working with our Key and Certificate Management solutions end-to-end. Depending on your competence profile and interests you would be able to grow and expand your focus on EPPKI system studies, development, quality/security assurance or PKI specialist tasks in the future.
Positions will be open both in Kirkkonummi, Finland and in Stockholm, Sweden.
Characteristics of Ideal Candidate (not all are expected):
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Team player, Self-starter and natural ability to work in a lean environment
- Understanding of security risks, threats and attacks and mitigation techniques
- Troubleshooting - infrastructure, OS and applications
- Programming, technology, process and IT skills, in particular:
- Operating Systems – Linux (Red Hat based distributions)
- Networking – IP networks, Routing, Firewall, IPS/IDS, Proxy, DNS, NTP, SMTP
- VMware products
- Scripting (Python, Perl, Bash etc.) competence
- Databases and Web servers - Apache HTTPD and Java Application server
Knowledge/experience in the following areas are an advantage:
- Automated deployment and delivery pipelines
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices and tools
- Identity management and access control
- Logging, remote logging, log monitoring
- Security event monitoring (SIEM)
- Monitoring and alerting
- Version control systems (Git)
- Public Key Infrastructure and related processes, X.509 certificates
- Certificate enrollment protocols, key lifecycle management and HSMs
- Customer Support
- Network Security
- Information Security
- Risk Assessment methodologies and tools
- Network management systems
- Backup process and technologies
- Security relevant certifications
Apply now or latest by 29th of April!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Req ID: 275867