Supplier Quality Assurance Management
We are now looking for a Supplier Quality Assurance Manager. In this role, you will work on Supplier Audits and secure Supplier Process Capability, Supplier Qualification & Compliance as part of sourcing activities. You will highly impact the fulfillment of all stakeholder’s requirements.
You will establish and maintain processes, frameworks and infrastructure compliance.
You will also drive supplier and sourcing process and product quality activities out of a category scope with input from product road maps and supplier performance as part of category management and act .
- You will drive quality for assigned suppliers, including quality plan implementation
- Select suppliers through qualification processes
- Own supplier audits, ensure compliance, and drive improvement plans where needed, in order to drive supplier performance
- Own supplier results drive improvements by supplier’s fact based performance
- Education: bachelor degree or above
- Min 8 years of experience
- Domain experience: sourcing, supplier quality management, supplier audit, etc.
- Audit & Assessment Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Local laws & Regulations & finance knowledge
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Sourcing practice, process and strategy knowledge