Product change leader
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop the competence to be able to coordinate and control product changes in a cost-effective and time-efficient way during both NPI/TPI and volume production (include leading & non-leading products) stages.
- Develop the competence to be able to make configuration proposal for test order trial run, drive and coordinate test order trial run planning and implementation during project/maintenance phase.
- Develop the competence to be able to coordinate and provide clear information of master data.
- Drive the CAB activities from ENC, ESS/EMS and 1st tier supplier during NPI/TPI and volume phase, organize and report of CAB activities.
- Drive and chair package CCB.
- Keep Manager of Product Substitution and Change Management about matters of concern.
- Be the University degree or equivalent in Electronics and /or Mechanics Engineering with good knowledge on computer.
- Good experience of coordinating team work and high flexibility.
- Good communication and listening/verbal/writing skills in both Chinese and English.
- Good understanding of production process, product engineering and IT systems.
- Be rich in project management experience and leadership ability.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 275855