We are now looking for a Human Resources Generalist to ensure the organizational unit or geography attract/develop the best talent in the industry. You can achieve this by having a deep understanding of local industry and trend, maintaining industrial and employee relations, implementing HR processes, tools, programs, practices, people strategies and solutions, ensuring compliance and advising and supporting Line Mangers and HR BPs on people related challenges. Facilitate local execution of organizational change initiatives and programs.
The role will be based in Beijing, China.
- Local execution of global processes (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Talent Rewards, Learning & Development, Human Resources Operations)
- You will work to build employee engagement in the country dimension (local/Business Unit/Region)
- Local partner management, and compliance (incl. local authorities, Unions, EWC & SOX)
- Represent Human Resources on local management and governance team
- Set and handle Human Resources budget as applicable
- Education: Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
- Experience in the HR functional area.
- Human Resources and Disciplines Knowledge
- Labor Relations, Laws and Legislation Knowledge
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Strong project management skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Persuading & Influencing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office