5G Core / Packet Core Integration Engineer
We are now looking for a Packet Core Integration Engineer to provide technical services related to the packet core nodes used for mobile data communication for 3G or later to realize the requirements from our mobile operator customers.
Your main tasks are design, integration and verification of the packet core nodes and mobile core network. Both design and verification activities in office, and integration, verification and acceptance activities in customer network center are included.
As an Ericsson employee, you will have responsibility for communication towards customers and project members as technical leader for delivery project which includes engineers from external partner companies and global ericsson. To realize the high availability required by mobile network, you will be asked to understand customer network environment and requirement and to provide safety and high quality service.
Example for target packet core nodes:
- Core network node design (high level, low level) based on solution requirement
- Integration, configuration and verification of network equipments
- Analysis and qualification of test result
- Performing system demo and acceptance test
- Support activity for live network nodes
- Technical support for engineers from external partner companies
- Network protocol knowledge (TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, etc)
- 2+ years experience of network integration and verification or equivalent knowledge
- Server deployment and verification experience (HP, Dell, etc. Linux is preferable)
- Business level Japanese and middle level English (TOEIC over 700)
- Strong passion and interest to learn new technology and tasks
- Mobile network protocol knowledge (GTP, Diameter, Radius, etc)
- Experience of design, integration and verificetion of packet core network environment
- Team leader experience for more than 5 members
- LPIC-3 or equivalent linux knowledge
- CCNP or equivalent Cisco product knowledge
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || JP-37-YO Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 275744