Project Manager Microwave Radio
Within Microwave Radio and Modules we are looking for a R&D Project Manager to execute projects for 5G microwave radios.
You will secure resources for the projects in collaboration with Line Management, and be responsible to develop, execute and control project plans for R&D projects in a complex and challenging R&D environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Building and developing teams
- Project Planning and execution, securing that the project goals are met and the requirements are fulfilled to the correct quality standard.
- Communication within the projects and the organization.
- Identify and shape opportunities in the area of 5G microwave applications
- Networking cross organization borders
- Support competence sharing within the organization
- Contribute to drive internal efficiency
We are looking for an engaged leader and in this position, continuous development, generating energy, coaching, challenge and creating commitment are key skills.
- Result oriented leadership
- Knowledge and experience of R&D processes and HW development methodologies
- A genuine interest in telecommunication and MW technology
- A genuine interest in people
- We expect you to be an excellent communicator, decisive, results-driven, people-oriented person with good networking skills along with the ability to motivate employees in the organization.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Interest and good understanding of the concepts of Lean and Agile ways of working
This position is based in Gothenburg , Sweden.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || ProdMgt
Req ID: 275619