Application dvlp & 3rd level support Job stage 6
Job Role: Project Manager – Ericsson Broadcast
Our end-to-end Media Management Services and content discovery platforms provide seamless delivery and robust support for linear and non-linear content preparation workflows. Technology, support and operations are provided from a combination of dedicated hubs and cloud-based facilities.
Skills & Responsibilities
The project manager is responsible for the overall project delivery. Key responsibilities require the candidate to;
- Drives complex technology projects through project lifecycle to completion
- Creates plans, baselines and tracks periodically
- Establishes and assures adherence to budget, schedules, work plans, response time SLAs and performance requirements.
- Understands projects constraints and raises & manages change requests as required
- Experience of executing projects in Agile as well as waterfall models
- Participate and drive governance meetings within team and along with regional stakeholders
- Should have good knowledge on project management tools like MS-Project
- Should have detail understanding of the CMMI-L5 processes
- Ensure projects adhere to quality processes
Our client is one of the world’s leading media services companies. Working with broadcasters, content owners, platform operators and brands, the company blends technology and creative expertise to provide a range of services; from playout, multi-platform media management and distribution through to access services, metadata, content discovery, companion applications and brand consultancy.
A successful manager will have relevant experience of major software development projects with the following skills, knowledge and/or experience:
- 10-14 years’ experience in IT Industry
- Experienced project manager
- Certification on any of the certifications like PMP, Prince2, CSM would be a value add
- Effective communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical ability
- Must have a positive approach to change, the ability to understand other cultures and the ability to adapt to, benefit from and respect cultural differences.
- On time delivery with high quality
- Ensures team works as “One team”
Qualification: B.E/ BTech/ MTech in computer science, engineering or relevant field
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Chennai || ProdMgt; R&D
Req ID: 275612