Service Delivery Line Manager - Site Engineering & Integration
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Line Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the manpower, competence and processes needed for delivery of Site Engineering and Integration services to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the operational as well as financial performance of the Site Engineering and Integration unit.
In the role of Line Manager you will act according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework, promote the corporate values, ethics and culture in your
organization and through role model leadership drive and ensure operational excellence for all part of your unit responsibilities with customer focus at the forefront of everything you set out to do and achieve.
- Work closely with internal stakeholder and customer to understand demands and expectations
- Drive performance and customer excellence
- Performance management of unit and staff
- Drive culture, behaviour and attitude through Ericsson's core values
- Set up, execute and monitor on strategies and goals for the unit and staff
- Setup and maintain individual training and competence plans
- Resource management and forecasting
- Ensure up-to-date processes implemented with all staff
- Take active part in review of staff deliverables and provide timely and accurate feedback
- Management of all financials related to operation of the unit
- Support for sales activities
- Management business continuity
- Education: Business or Technical related degree
- Market insight
- Customer and performance focus
- People management skill (empower, delegate and follow up)
- Presetation, negotiation and argumentation skill
- Knowledge about Ericsson business and governance model
- Financial acumen and skills
- Drive innovation & commercial thinking
- Deciding & initiating action
- Positive, flexible, pro-active, act and drive with urgency
- Helpful, supportive and understand to make other shine
- Self-motivated. Take leads if needed and can be team player.
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Role model in everything you do
- Capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
- Promote networking
- Very good leadership and management skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 275591