Project Portfolio Controller
Why is Ericsson a good place to work:
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are looking for a Project Portfolio Controller to manage the project portfolio controlling of the GAIA (Global AI Accelerator) organization and to ensure quality control of the project portfolio information. Further, the objective is to provide the needed transparency about our project portfolio cost and staffing situation and to do capability and capacity planning for the organization.
The role also includes data handling and analysis mainly focusing on quality of the data representing the project portfolio and its content and the support for compliance (e.g. SOX).
- GAIA capability and capacity management, including planning, follow-up and reporting
- Dimensioning of development effort and alignment with controllers from stakeholder
- Be responsible for reporting to stakeholders and providing strategic guidance.
- Planning and follow-up of project costs and reporting
- Time reporting network number handling, budget follow-up
- Financial forecast for resource planning.
- Secure SOX compliace.
- Structure master data in the project financial and planning systems in order to secure: mirror responsibility, approval flow, access
- Secure that projects are correctly set-up in the financial and R&D planning systems according to the forecasting process and timing.
- Validate project data and support PjM and resource owners with project data.
- Analyze and verify forecasted data in R&D planning system vs financial. Propose updates/adjustments if errors are found.
- Provide input to the financial rolling project forecast aligned with financial analyst/s.
- Take part in review and approval of Product Assignments to make sure all needed master data for program/project setup is included
- Evaluate the assignment vs. capacity, capability and dimensioning frame and recommend a decision.
- Make sure that project assignment are distributed according to latest decision.
- Generate resouce and financial reports covering product, project, program and portfolio view.
- Analysis of Headcount and Cost vs dimensioning frames and assignments.
- Perform project global ICRRB set-up in financial and R&D planning system.
- Validate adherence to the SOX HB controls on consolidated unit level concerned.
- Experience working as a Project Portfolio Controller
- Financial expertise
- Experience working with relevant tools like SAP, Replir, Excel and other related tools.
- Project Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Good English in written and spoken
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications reach out to the recruiter, Hema Powar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 275525