West Coast Managing Director
The West Coast Managing Director will lead sales to Web-players, Telco Operators, and Industrial Customers, focused on strategy and digital transformation engagements. The ideal candidate is a telecommunications thought leader who serves as a consulting partner responsible for the general management of all facets of the business, including project sales, senior client management, project leadership and managing and achieving financial operational targets. The candidate will also establish and build a successful digital transformation practice for the North American market.
- Ability to guide strategic decisions impacting new businesses, technology, mergers and acquisitions, and significant investments.
- Experience as a senior strategy consulting leader possessing executive relationships across the industry, with ability to drive $3M+ in annual project engagements
- Background and expertise developing strategies including technology adoption for players in the west coast telecom and webscale industries.
- Experience Developing and implementing high-impact strategies and solutions based on financial, technology and market analyses to help increase the profitability and performance of consulting clients
- Experience managing key client relationships with ability to drive $3M+ in annual project engagements
- Ability to lead via creation of customer proposals and assumption of responsibility for pricing, scoping and risk mitigation
- Exceptional leadership skills with demonstrated experience, work ethic and professionalism
- An MBA/MS and management consulting experience required
inCode Consulting is a respected business strategy consulting firm with unique telecommunications and technology expertise. We help business leaders address industry trends and solve complex problems that could determine the success or failure of their organizations. As a part of Ericsson, we are uniquely positioned to lead customer strategy by identifying new market trends and ways to monetize 5G and other transformative technologies in the digital, connected ecosystem. This team works with our customers to define how to optimize and operate in a hyper-connected world to transform their businesses.