At Ericsson, our vision is Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Our strategy to achieve it is founded on three pillars: Mobility; Broadband; and Cloud. Ericsson will do with Cloud what we have so well achieved with Mobility: a globally-scaled infrastructure roll-out play.
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking ambitious and experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region, which is made up of 16 countries and includes the following: Switzerland, UK, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia and Czech Republic.
IT Supporter (REF.: 275421)
For our Ericsson site in Bern, we are looking for an experienced IT Professional to provide on-site first line user support for custom IT and remote access solutions. Your scope of work includes PC and printer support of hard- and software, error analysis, basic network trouble shooting, documentation and reporting.
- Non-standardized end user support for PC installations, repairs, moves, changes for hard- and software
- First line printer support
- Error analysis in a customer specific IT environment
- Solution of requests and demands based on electronic ticket system
- Installation, software service and roll-out of new clients based on software distribution system
- Support of local moves and hardware rollouts
- Support of customer specific applications and mobile solutions (IOS, Android)
- Administration, configuration and maintenance of customer specific remote access solution
- First line (user) support of remote access solution
- Interface to 2nd line support organizations
- Documentation and reporting
- At least 3 years’ experience in onsite support according to ITIL framework
- Windows 10, Office 365 and other Microsoft Products
- Basic IT networks operation and maintenance
- Basic IT network security
- Configuration of switches and routers
- Basic project management knowledge
- Customer orientated
- Open minded, willing to communicate and go the extra mile
- Language: fluent in English
Ericsson offers you
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- An exciting learning environment with a fast learning curve as well as
- Access to state-of-art technology tools
Place of work
- Berne, Switzerland
At Ericsson, our vision is Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers or to Sandra email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || IT
Req ID: 275421