Head of Market Intelligence
Ericsson’s Market Area North America (MANA) comprises the United States and Canada.
MANA generates approximately 30% of Ericsson’s revenue and is a critical driver of current and future performance for the global enterprise.
We are now reinforcing the Market Intelligence function to continuously develop deeper insights on Customers, Competitors, Industry and Ecosystem, in order to guide our strategic decisions and inform our customer interactions.
• Lead cross-functional teams to deliver on Market Intelligence deliverables
• Drive development of Situation Analysis (twice per quarter), comprising Customer, Industry, Competitor and Ecosystem intelligence
• Monitor and flag key industry events; analyze implications for Ericsson and disseminate to executive team
• Drive review of latest industry reports and identify compelling insights and data
• Oversee modeling of key business metrics, e.g., market sizing across lines of business, CapEx development, market share
• Develop and use variety of information sources, e.g., 3rd party research, primary research, corporate assets (Business Areas and Group BI), etc.
• Devise innovative ways to retrieve competitive intelligence
• Contribute to Strategy Development
• Develop authority as “industry expert”, supporting executives on-demand
• Provide and exchange critical Market Intelligence info with global Business Areas, Group Functions and other Market Areas
• 7-10 years of Market Intelligence experience in various roles
• Track record of leading distinctive Market Intelligence function
• Proven structured, analytical problem-solving capability
• Experience using wide range of information sources
• Strong executive communication/storytelling skills (written/oral)
• Solid technical background (MSc or equivalent); MBA in addition preferred
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt