Service & Resource Fulfillment
Assistant Engineer - testing
Assistant Engineer –Testing
Complete Night Shift / 24X7
- This position is responsible for configuration, pre-mapping, physical and logical layer test and turn up activities for customer circuits.
- Should also have a thorough understanding of telephony principles and Basic Network.
- Provides all necessary information to internal/external departments and/or vendors and works with them to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Receive, analyze, monitor and resolve issues in a timely basis with minimal guidance from higher level technicians or supervisor.
- Establish end-to-end continuity and perform required testing using the appropriate system on entrance and access circuits
- Perform logical layer testing
- IP certifications preferred.
- Configuring a variety of telecom hardware (Ciena, Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Samsung)
- Perform simple configuration changes on Provider routers
- Review customer network designs to ensure feature functionality requirements are accurate
- Do 1st Level of trouble resolution activities with internal technicians and external vendors/customers
- Multi-task and maintain composure in stressful, demanding, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to exercise flexibility and resourcefulness in challenging situations
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of Telecom Network
- Willingness to work in a 24 x 7 on-call environment
- Experience of 0-2 Years
- MS Office i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word
- Degree in Engineering/Telecom/Electronics and Communication
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 275202