HR Business Partner
HRBP – Verizon
Our company, a standout performer within the Information, Communication & Technology industry, is seeking a highly skilled, business-minded, experienced HR practitioner and leader to fill a senior level Human Resources Business Partner role. In this role, you will report to the VP of Human Resources for North America and serve as the Head of HR for the Verizon domain. You will lead the HR strategy for your client group, developing and deploying solutions to enable the business, and advise on a wide range of both strategic and day-to-day human resources matters for a dynamic organization.
Ericsson HR is transforming the business by partnering with the leadership team to drive a refresh of our culture, greater focus on diversity and inclusion, and innovative talent management practices. This impactful role gives you the opportunity to be part of a high-performing, dynamic team driving transformative change within the Managed Services organization, and throughout the North America organization.
- You will contribute to the business strategy by helping your leaders identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes
- You will identify needs, develop solutions and execute on programs that drive workforce engagement, culture transformation, retention, diversity and inclusion
- You will play a key role in enabling strategic workforce planning, including proactively recognizing trends, developing actions to strengthen the talent base, and attaining operational and structural efficiencies
- In partnership with the leadership team of Verizon, you will lead change, specifically focusing on transforming the culture and influencing changes in ways of working
- You will assess, develop and coach senior leadership and team members through use of strategic talent offerings
- You will develop strategies to bring fresh talent into the organization, accelerate early career talent development, enhance leadership skills throughout the organization, and create competency development plans to address gaps
- You will provide end to end HR support from needs assessment through delivery, and evaluate and improve on implemented solutions
- You will continue to promote and oversee key processes in performance management, talent planning, learning and development, total rewards and talent acquisition
- Structured with an ability to plan two steps ahead, with well-developed analytical skills and the ability to “connect the dots”
- Action-oriented and eager to take on new opportunities, and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- A change-driver, that is open minded and supportive of new ways of working, focusing on addressing the intent and need
- A connector with people on many levels, with a proven ability to create trust, handle conflict resolution, build strong relationships and influence throughout the organization
- Experienced in managing projects, including defining scope, driving deliverables, meeting deadlines and managing competing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in HR or related field
- Three years in professional services, preferably as an HR Business Partner in a hi-tech company is preferable
- A track record of results, problem-solving and accountability in a highly-matrixed and global organization
- A track record of driving and supporting diversity, motivation and culture change
- Deep and broad knowledge of HR practices, principles and procedures based on working closely with colleagues across the HR function and internal partners (SME/COEs, Finance, etc.)
- Advanced interpersonal, listening and communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || || SharedServ