Solution Architect RAN Design & Optimization
RAN Design & Optimization Solution Architect will be responsible for managing RAN design and performance aspects in the projects for Ericsson customers, with a focus on the Polish market.
• New Radio system pilots & trials (5G, Massive MIMO, IoT, new hardware, etc.)
• Support new RAN Software features introduction in commercial networks (2G/3G/4G/5G/IoT)
• Support Polish Customers in Network Design and Performance Optimization related projects and activities
• Cooperation with Ericsson R&D teams during new RAN functionalities and Software implementation
• Cooperation and coordination of multinational engineering teams including remote delivery, while delivering RAN related projects to Polish Customers
• RAN performance analysis and troubleshooting (KPIs, counters, statistics, traces etc.)
• System acceptance tests (KPIs and acceptance criteria definition, tests performance, parameters optimization)
• Support Ericsson Customers in troubleshooting more complex fault issues including multi-disciplinary cases.
• Support pre-sales activities related to RAN projects
We are looking for candidates who have analytical skills, can understand complex problems, see the whole product solutions and enjoy leading technical work.
• Min. 5 years’ experience with Radio Systems 2G/3G/4G,
• University degree in Telecommunication
• Ericsson Radio System knowledge 2G/3G/4G/IoT (Performance Management, Configuration Management)
• Ericsson RAN Design and Optimization experience
• Ericsson NDO tools knowledge
• Deep technical understanding of Ericsson RAN KPIs
• Experience in RAN Trials and Pilot projects delivery
• RAN Software Support, Upgrades, Maintenance experience
• Network Integration Engineering Understanding
• Polish telecommunication market knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || || Warszawa || IT
Job details: Optimization Job Stage 06