Master thesis project in Distributed Artificial Intelligence Spring 2019
In this position, you will have an opportunity to:
- Research and implement components of a larger framework to resolve problems in the artificial intelligence area
- Research and implement novel concepts, solutions, and algorithms
- Apply your research in an specific use case or solution
- Perform, document, and communicate the research and results for the team
- Use state of the art technologies, tools and software
- Work with key experts in ML/AI supporting your growth and development in this field
- Work with key experts in software development supporting your growth and development in this field
- Background in Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar
- Significant part of courses associated with the degree are accomplished
- Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire new knowledge and apply it in the job
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Ability to formulate problems and solve them independently and with the team members
- Good programming skills in at least one of the following languages: Scala, Java, Python, C, C++
- Interest in software development and open to learn new programming languages
- Knowledge about technologies and architectures for distributed systems
- Knowledge about machine learning and artificial intelligence pipelines
- Cloud and virtualization technologies (for example: docker containers, virtual machines, Openstack, Kubernetes, unikernels)
- Machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms
- Actor-based programming model
(iii) Lifecycle management (LCM) for distributed AI
(iv) Distributed systems
(v) Software development and architecture
(vi) Applied cloud technologies to more constrained environments than datacenters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Stud&YP
Req ID: 275058