Customer Project Manager - TRAINEE
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager trainee, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract. On top, the role will overlook PMO Governance activities across all countries of the Customer Unit.
· You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
· Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
· Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
· Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
· Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
· Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
· Drive PMO Governance activities
· Education: University degree in IT/Telecoms or other engineering discipline.
· Min years of experience: No previous experience required.
· Domain experience: Telecoms Networks (academic knowledge)
· Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
· Business Understanding
· Consultative Selling Skills
· Customer and Market Insight
· Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
· Project Management Skills
· Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
· Leading & supervising
· Planning & organizing
· Proficiency with the English Language
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Bulgaria (BG) || || Sofia || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log