Group Function Finance Specialist / SME
GF Finance Specialists within Global Intercompany Coordination
We are now looking for two GF Finance Specialists to the unit Global Intercompany Coordination (GICC) within Global Internal Services Management (GFFI FCBS FBS GISM).
Both positions are located in Manila, Philippines. The positions report directly to the Manager for GICC in Kista,
The unit is responsible for:
- ICRRB Invoicing, incl. set-up, monitoring, maintenance and development
- ALE invoicing quality, includes both ERS and EDI
- Transfer Pricing accounting
- IC Clean up coordination within GISM
- Reporting, follow up and drive of I/C KPIs
- Compliance to Intercompany directives
Job description and main tasks:
As GF Finance Specialist you will be working with ALE invoicing quality and ICRRB invoicing support. The job requires frequent contacts with local companies and Company Control Hubs, but also with units within Group Function Finance. The unit consists of two positions today and will now be extended with two positions.
ALE invoicing quality:
- Check and monitor errors in the automated invoice flow (ERS and EDI)
- Contact relevant PO creator to ensure PO quality
- Coordinate with AR and AP responsible to facilitate error resolution
- Propose and formulate new ways of working for efficiency
- Work in close cooperation with other internal units where applicable
- Prepare statistics and report/follow up
IC RRB (Intercompany Resource Related Billing) invoicing support
Qualification (formal education needed):
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business Administration or similar
- Good knowledge of the Ericsson organization
- Knowledge of Ericsson Business Processes
- Experience from working with ONE system and BW
- The job requires the ability to fluently communicate in English
- Excellent ability to communicate and work in teams
- Highly analytical, attention to details
- High quality approach and customer focus
- Result oriented and ability to handle stress during peak periods
If you have any specific questions you are welcome to contact the following persons:
Sheryll Borlagdan, Manager GICC or Claes Eriksson, Head of GISM.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Req ID: 274946