PTD (Production Test Development) test developer is to work in, and contribute to the PTD projects in the test technology department. We are aiming to deliver cost efficient HW test system for mass production. This work must be performed in close cooperation with members of Ericsson PDU (Product Design Unit) and NPI (New Product Introduction) projects, as well as with members of Ericsson test development units that exist outside China; this position is to research, specify, implement, verify and maintain test system by:
- Focusing on test SW development, test HW& SW integration and test solution implementation for Ericsson products;
- Committing project cost and time-plan targets, as well as test-coverage, test-yield and test-time targets, within the PTD projects
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- To research, specify, implement, verify and improve Test Fixture or Hardware for telecommunication products test, in cooperation with radio engineer, digital engineer, software engineer, etc.;
- Review and discuss on the product design and manufacture process from the point of test view, give the professional advice and produce the appropriate test solution;
- Make professional drawings and documents for manufacture, maintenance and instruction of the test hardware;
- Debug and maintain the test hardware, make continual improvement when needed;
- Do professional Root Cause Analysis during design, verification and implementation;
- Communicate with vendors, make the professional requirements and follow up the manufacture process;
- To carry out effectively and efficiently all the activities which corresponds to the position;
- Comply with and follow the directive, instructions and procedures in force in Ericsson Company and the PTD organization.
- University degree or above in Mechanics engineering, Industrial design, automation or equivalent;
- Good knowledge and experience with non-standard mechanics development, including material, design, manufacturing process, treatment, documentation, etc.;
- Good knowledge with Mechanics development environment, such as Creo Parametric and Windchill PDMLink system;
- Good knowledge on tolerance calculation on both part and assembly.
- Good knowledge and experience in automatic system design (pneumatic, PLC, electrical, etc.);
- Basic Knowledge of EMC/EMI from Mechanics view;
- Good problem analysis and solving skills;
- Good communication skills and social ability, being a team player;
- Be flexible, enthusiastic, creative and pro-active;
- Fluent in English speaking, understanding and writing.
- Experience with global cooperation is a plus.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 274900