MS Processes Sepcialist
The purpose of this document is to describe the role and responsibilities of the Process Specialist within MS Processes Quality and Compliance Management under Service Line Operate Q&OE.
The Process Specialist is delivering value to the customer/stakeholder through cost efficient delivery of customized process solutions.
1. Job description: MS Process Specialist
1.1Main activities for MS Process Specialist
MS Process establishment during Operational Readiness & Transformation, develop training and improvement material.
- Main activities during execution phase:
- Establish communication channel with the stakeholders on the daily progress activities.
- Train the trainers & SPOC’s on MS Processes & basic concepts
- Analysis of today’s WoW, process custmization and training to deliver organization of customized processes
- Assessment of current Ways of working in the operations and delivery, gap Analysis and Recommendation as per the standard process framework, Policies and delivery solution defined
- Supporting Tools team in review of different steps in the tool as per the delivery and process needs and suggesting recommendation to map/aligning Tool with processes.
- Process LCM and improvement after implemented processes are handover over to Live operations
- Creating Process benefit scenario’s and support Operation’s during observation period and follow up on all ongoing activities for process improvements
- Take ownership in monitoring KPI’s during observation period in close co-ordination with appointed stakeholders
- Prepare for acceptance of process Roll-Out with relevant Stakeholders & ensure it is agreed including report and lessons learnt
- Prepare input to roll-out message including KPI, benefits, provide process benefit contents per processes to MSDM’s and MS Process Consultants
- Reporting to MSTOP Deployment Domain Specialist and Transformation Managers on the progress
- Tracker (Status, Challenges)
- Time spent
- Handle escalation regarding technical and operational issues within their assigned processes.
- Report to MS Process Consultant and SME’s if there is a need for change request for the developed process.
- End to end ownership of processes during Pre-sales, readiness, transformation, and LCM phase.
- Adherence to Time Reporting (Leaves, Training, Productive Hours) in Tool as per the Organization policy.
1.2Reporting – Line and Operational
- Reporting to Head of MS Processes Quality and Compliance Management
- Take Process and customization work related decisions from readiness, transformation to LCM of Process engagement phase.
- Escalations Management as per the escalation procedure of the assigned Project.
- Qualifications: Bachelor\Diploma of Engineering. Exceptions could be made for experienced candidates
- Industry experience: 8+ years
- Values and behaviors: Ethical, Professional, Respectful, Perseverant.
- Skills: Skill Matrix Link PC
- Adherence and application of the MS Process framework and ITIL/eTOM process Framework.
- Adherence and following the New MSTOP deployment WoW
- Sound knowledge of ITSM process framework and driving process transformation Projects.
- Telecom and IT domain skills.
- ITIL or any process framework (IT or ICT) implementation\deployment skills preferred
- Good knowledge of ISO standards e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301 etc.
- Experience of running Process improvement projects through Six Sigma (PDCA) methodology.
- Leadership competence is crucial for successful delivery. Behaviours according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework are expected.
- Communication skills
- Change management
- Ability to take complete responsibility of new requirements
- Ability to work in multicultural and global teams
- Ability to manage the user demands whether justified or unacceptable
Excellent spoken and written English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 274805