Network Build & Operate Data Analyst
Network Build & Operate Data Analyst
Ericsson has made a commitment to data based decisioning to support all aspects of the business including staffing, optimizing production and driving customer satisfaction. Ericsson’s Market Area North America Build & Operate Networks organization features a national reporting team to support this cause, primarily through online Tableau reporting. We are now looking for a highly skilled regional data analyst to be an extension of the national team who will focus on the following items:
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- Take key national reports and add drill down functionality so problems can be dissected and solved
- Generate important bottoms of reporting which will be shared with the National team to generate a macro view
- Examine business problems in the regions closely and determine what data sources and reporting are available or could be generated to address
- Consolidate existing reports into simple views, which are more efficient for the regional teams to use in managing their business
- A focus will be placed on ranking managers, CUs, geographies and other cohorts to help identify best practices and uncover opportunities for improvement
- Help develop a strategy for the regions with respect to data management and fully leverage available data to meet and exceed business objectives
- Coordinate with all three regions and focus on supporting their common needs
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in Business Analytics, Reporting and Consulting
- 2 years of Network Build & Operate delivery experience
- Change and improvement management skills
- Project Management skills
- Inventing and innovating experience
- You are capable of formulating strategies and concepts
- Presenting and communicating information
- You excel in adapting and responding to change
This role is based in Pleasanton, CA.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Pleasanton || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 274686