Software Developer- student
Ericsson Nikola Tesla's ICT unit for Industry and Society is looking for students willing to work in our challenging projects thus utilizing the diverse development and knowledge sharing opportunities with our best in class experts in the cutting edge technologies.
We are more than a hundred experts working on modern web based applications enabling our customers to reach the full potential of their business in different and challenging domains.
Position: Java Software Developer (student helper)
Work Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Key requirements for this role:
- willingness to learn and master Java/Spring, HTML/CSS/Angular/React and Oracle, Informix, MySQL, PostgreSQL databases
- genuine interest in agile SW development and SW craftsmanship to write a clean code
- desire to acquire experience with SW build tools, SW versioning, continuous integration to shorten development feedback loops
- firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning to master own profession
- willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it
- desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address others' needs
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || R&D
Req ID: 274668