Sourcing Business Excellence Performance Manager
We are now looking for a Performance Manager in the MMEA Sourcing Business Excellence organization (the general global job role is categorized as Sourcing Functional Development Manager). You will be challenged to generate value for Ericsson by driving business, operational, organizational, technology and competence subject matters. You will actively recognize emerging trends, problems, and business needs. You will be able to provide creative solutions to be applied wherever necessary by designing, developing, and securing deployment of strategies, policies, processes and tools in your own area of expertise. And you will be effective by, securing performance, ensuring consistency and globalization whilst providing expert advice within the Functional Area.
· To support and back up the SBE Performance Manager (Senior) in daily performance management tasks
· To develop the required performance mgt reports on time (SPEND, KPI reports and more)
· To take MMEA sourcing reporting to a whole new level; step 1) reach level of other MAs 2) take next step and reach world class level in performance management (presentation of data/comparisons/visualization of data/provide strategic insights and more)
· To challenge the current reporting structure and continuously suggest improvements (changes in reports, suggesting new reports, replacing reports and delete reports); take ongoing feedback from stakeholders
· To support system changes and ensure the reporting accuracy is always good
· To work with global performance management team in developing new and better reports globally
· Benchmark with other MA performance managers to suggest improvements in MMEA reports
· To find new and more strategic ways of reporting, integrate new sources of data.
· To make sure the performance mgt is aligned with overall MMEA strategy changes
· Support the SBE MMEA team and the MMEA Sourcing org with required reporting (follow up competence investments; internal audits, set up annual targets and more)
- Education: Academic degree or the equivalent level of knowledge.
- Min 2 years of experience
- Domain experience: SQL, Database coding, Finance reporting, visualization of data
- Ability to lead and motivate high performing teams
- Knowledge and understanding of market trends and Best in Class practices
- Global mindset and ability to drive change and results in a matrix organization
- Solid knowledge and understanding of:
- Improvement process and ways of working
- Strategy development and deployment process
- IT Process
- Sourcing process and ways of working
- Preferably with experience from working in other sourcing job roles
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || || Islamabad || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 274610