Project Portfolio Manager
Project Portfolio Manager is responsible for project portfolio and total capability planning in Radio PIM China.
- Follow up R&D product portfolio planning, understand upcoming new technology.
- Make out supply portfolio to meet the implementation strategy
- Communicate internal supply on the portfolio plan.
- Communication with CU supply (upon needs) on the region portfolio plan.
- Plan supply capability base on portfolio and keep maintain the capability.
- Make out product maintenance roadmap and communicate within supply and other stakeholder.
- Align with SuPM on SCD and make out TPI roadmap.
- Develop competence and knowledge sharing in supply and beyond
- Plan and maintain supply capability base on PDU product portfolio
- Plan and maintain supply TPI roadmap.
- Plan and maintain Product maintenance roadmap.
- Drive portfolio meetings.
- Share the product roadmap and production information.
- Calculate and manage the PIM/ESS resource capabilities needed to execute projects in PIM China and ESS/EMS.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, telecom technology is preferred.
- Product knowledge – Ericsson Radio system portfolio
- Project Management Skills
- Forecasting/budget knowledge
- Production process knowledge
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- English in written and verbal
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 274581