Inbound Supply Manager
We are now looking for an Inbound Supply Manager to secure short- and long-term material availability in the inbound supply chains between external suppliers, Ericsson Supply Sites and Contract Manufacturing Sites (EMS), ensuring stakeholder fulfilment with R&D, Production Management and Sourcing.
In this role, you will develop and optimize use of time and capital resources, ensuring correct dimensioning and maintenance of inventories throughout the supply chain.
You will, also, ensure supply by maintaining the operational supplier relationship and handling supplier issues.
- Lead Project demand planning, production planning and ramp up plan.
- Secure the implementation of project production plan and ramp plan to meet project target.
- Execute supply chain setup.
- Lead project procurement.
- Detect inbound material supply risk, and secure early preparation.
- Monitor material supply situation and escalate to project if any critical.
- Drive material capability execution on product level for project. Visualize standard module and delivery level material capability towards outbound demand.
- Fully responsible for project material readiness (get necessary support and push the readiness)
- Have personal responsibility for all actions within the scope of his/her activities.
- Actively cooperate with other departments within the organization to meet the project goals.
Requirements of the job
- University degree preferred.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Experienced of supplier management and supply chain.
- Experienced of project management.
- Have excellent knowledge of Ericsson product.
- Good knowledge of Chinese and English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Good knowledge of ERP system, SAP, SWB, EWB, SNC.
- Good Knowledge of office software.
- Good in communication, teamwork and with basic knowledge of commerce.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 274568