OSS Integration Engineer
We are now looking for an OSS Integration Engineer to analyze solution requirements, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of solution and/or system. Your scope of work may include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade, expansion of functionality and capacity. Your will be in close cooperation with local Solution team, Project team and Customer to ensure successfully Solution delivery within the project.
- Plan the integration and configuration activities
- Analyze and understand product and solution documentation and project inputs
- Perform HW commissioning
- Execute Solution/product integration and configuration
- Execute migration work and Solution expansion (both HW and SW)
- Prepare system test, module test; execute e2e solution tests
- Execute troubleshooting activities
- Perform customer acceptance tests
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- Develop scripts
- When required, you will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration activities
- Minimum work experience – 3 years
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 2-5 years’ experience of system integration (SI); System Administration activities is the plus.
- Practical experience in UNIX based OS
- Knowledge of IP networks technologies and protocols
- Understanding of Telecom networks
- Practical experience in Databases solutions and SQL language
- Scripting experience
- Knowledge of programming languages (like C++ or Java) is the plus
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiations skills
- Creating & innovating thinking
- Experience in HW commissioning and configuration
- Ability for self learning and reading technical documentation
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Experience for well known IT products and solutions
- Languages: fluent Russian, intermediate English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ukraine (UA) || || Kiev || ServEng
Job details: 1st Level Operations Job Stage 05