HR Support Specialist
Job Title: HR support specialist
Are you up for a new challenge?
Are you ready to work with a dynamic and interesting group and contribute to real change? Welcome to Ericsson’s HR support specialist team.
As a Human Resources Support Specialist in our HR support team, based in Kista, Stockholm,
you will be part of a team that moves fast, collaborates and always looking for ways to improve to deliver accurate and professional support to managers and employees in Sweden, West Central Europe and East Central Asia. We are looking for candidates who´s ready for their next challenge and who´s motivated to learn about the broad scope that is Human Resources together with an amazing HR support team!
In this role you will help provide and deliver accurate and professional support of HR processes and procedures and terms of employment to address the needs of the line organization, HR Sweden and HR Global Operations. You will together with your team be responsible to handle and resolve HR cases as a 1,5-line HR support, take part- and ownership of both local and global projects to improve our support and enhance competence both within your direct team and our organization. Handling of escalations, feedback and complaints and to track and report the status of the delivery being done is also a part of your responsibilities. Additionally, you will be responsible to proactively collect, study and share relevant HR information with colleagues and provide operational knowledge to projects.
In this role, you will be part of a big global HR organization and work in close collaboration with HR generalists, HR Global Operation teams and the global HR Support teams. This role will give you a great opportunity to expand your network and be a part of a diverse organization that is on a constant quest to improve!
This is a highly challenging and exciting role with extensive stakeholder contact on various levels, and if you´re looking to learn more in depth about HR processes and local labor law – this is the role for you. You will have the opportunity to be part of a large organization with already well- established processes that are continuously reviewed and improved through the ongoing HR projects.
As the successful candidate, you your role will include:
- Provide accurate, effective and professional HR Support in local and global HR processes and tools
- Proactively collect, study and share HR information with your colleagues
- Drive, - provide input and take part of ongoing HR projects
- Handle feedback, complaints and escalations of cases received from stakeholders and costumers
- Track, report and analyze incidents from becoming problems
- Provide input to SME´s for improvement of processes and tools
We are looking for a natural team player with drive, high customer orientation and a can-do attitude. Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with different teams and other stakeholders both on local and global level within HR is required. As an ideal candidate you have experience from a service delivery role within HR.
As the successful candidate, you have:
- App.1-2 years’ experience from having worked within HR and preferably if you have experience within customer service.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and/or related field is required.
- Experience from independently driving and/or taking an active part in different projects within HR
- Skilled in Swedish labor law
- Strong interpersonal-, presentation and communication skills
- Service oriented mind-set, experience within costumer service is valuable
- Ability to work in teams on a virtual basis
- Comfortable working in a high speed and changeable organization
- Comfortable working with multiple systems at once
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving skills is of great value in this role
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact Katalin Feher from the Recruitment Team.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 274558