Big Data - Project Planner Trainee
We Are Looking for Young Talents passionate about Bigdata.
Alcalá de Henares University has collaborated in the design of the contents together with Ericsson and will jointly offer a Dual Higher Education program of specialization in technological profiles for Vocational and Communications IT graduates.
Inspired by the Dual modality of FP, the students will combine specialized training in university and practical learning in Ericsson for about 8 months.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the
internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Now we are looking for Young Talents that would like to be part of the ICT future.
What You’ll be Doing
- Supporting the operation and implementation teams and Customer Project Manager with specialist knowledge in the area of project technical planning and scheduling
- Drive the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to be used by the customer
- Contribute and review project planning inputs
- Drive the project data analysis and identify areas of improvement
- Create project milestone template
- Monitor, maintain & improve delivery performance
- Manage project administration
- The role will permit to acquire theoretical knowledge and understanding of mobile networks operation & maintenance and deployment activities
What We’re Looking For
- BigData or Computer Science student, fresh graduate and young professionals from FP Education to combine specialized training in the university and professional learning in the company for about 8 months
- Microsoft Office application proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate well in English, verbal and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Who You Are
- Enjoyable, optimistic, enthusiastic and a team player
- Highly adaptable and flexible as a part of a fast-paced environment
- You have strong analytical and reasoning abilities demonstrating strong organization skills
- Able to make independent decisions and be autonomous
- Have strong learning agility and a proactive can-do attitude with continues improvement mind-set
- Being results-oriented with the ability to balance technical and business considerations
- Tenacious - you set goals and push yourself to achieve them
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Understanding and delivering services included in the Build & Operate organization portfolio
- Industry related training, development, and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
- Work in a great environment where relationships and team playing are a knockout
This position is linked to the "Formación Superior en Modalidad Dual: Big Data", you can check more information in this link https://www.uah.es/es/estudios/Formacion-Superior-en-Modalidad-Dual-Big-Data/
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Stud&YP
Req ID: 274451