Java Developer for Test Automation Framework (JCAT)
- Design, develop and maintain automation test framework for Ericsson products.
- Be responsible for design, development and maintenance of automation test framework for Ericsson products
- Involve in whole software development phases, include design, coding, testing, integration, release and documentation
- Provide support to users in different regions
- Involved in Ericsson product test analysis, collect and discover new requirements and support to improve automation test
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Telecom is required
- Solid Java programming skill is must
- Experienced in OO design, Data structure and Algorithm design.
- Experienced in automation test and automation engines (such as TestNG/JUnit) is a plus
- Experienced in Web development is a plus
- Fluent in oral & written English, be able to fluently communicate with users in different countries
- Open mind and Innovative spirit
- Self-Motivated and good team player