Head of Automation & AI - SA MS IT & ADM
We are now looking for a Head of Automation & AI for Service Area Managed Services IT & ADM. The overall responsibility for the Head of Automation & AI, is to orchestrate our automation & AI activities as per a cross-SA plan to ensure significant acceleration of our activities. In this role, you will work closely with your peers to ensure solid cross-SA execution.
- Develop overall SA plan for automation and AI
- Establish SA Wanted Position and Roadmap for automation & AI
- Act as catalyst for SA to mobilize and accelerate cross-SA execution
- Secure industrialized and strategic processes and ways of working
- Manage as governance and coordination of program activities
- In close collaboration with Service Delivery, ensure contract transformation through automation & AI
- In close collaboration with Portfolio & Offering, develop our R&D strategy for automation & AI
- Education: MBA or similar set of theoretical skills, otherwise MSc
- Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry
- Five year’s managerial (line or significant project) experience
- Relevant industry and products knowledge
- Relevant business and customer understanding
- Relevant organizational understanding and managerial network
Recruiter: Paul Lejonmark-Haynes
Deadline for applications: 29th March but applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 274328