Head of Solutioning MSIT & ADM
We are now efficient looking for a Head of Solutioning for Service Area Managed Services IT & ADM. In this role, you are responsible to mobilize resource support across delivery strategy, solutioning & bid office as well as managing the MSCOO community. ICT is transforming the way billions of people work, play and communicate. Consumer lifestyles are changing rapidly, with mobile devices using more data as they access more products and services. Do you want to take the opportunity to shape the future of technology with us at Ericsson?
- Manage Bid Office / Global Solutioning
- Senior consulting resources for both presales and strategic Delivery skills
- Ensure optimized delivery strategy
- Manage the global PD Community
- Responsible for driving and supporting services sales
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
- Drive performance and competence management
- Look after unit finance within your group.
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min years of experience: 12 years
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Customer and market insight
- Excellent Social and communication skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
Recruiter: Paul Lejonmark-Haynes
Deadline for applications: 29th March but applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 274325