Head of Portfolio & Offering SA MS IT ADM
We are now looking for a Head of Portfolio & Offering for Service Area Managed Services IT & ADM. The overall responsibility of the Head of Portfolio & Offering is to develop and maintain the Service Area portfolio strategy, ensure competitive service offerings, manage the service lifecycle management responsibility as well as our tool strategy. ICT is transforming the way billions of people work, play and communicate. Consumer lifestyles are changing rapidly, with mobile devices using more data as they access more products and services. Do you want to take the opportunity to shape the future of technology with us at Ericsson?
- Manage SA portfolio offering, roadmap and Service Lifecycle Management responsibility
- Responsible for managing Service Council and related Naming Council
- Secure adequate cross-SA>/BA portfolio alignment
- Drive portfolio innovation incl. new offerings
- Manage SA tool strategy
- Drive portfolio partnership activities
- You will be responsible to drive competence and business readiness
- Develop competence and knowledge sharing in your group and beyond
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min years of experience: 12 years
- Extensive knowledge of business and product management
- You will need to have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Creating and innovating
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
Recruiter: Paul Lejonmark-Haynes
Deadline for applications: 29th March but applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 274322