Electrical automation engineer
We are now looking for a Electrical automation engineer to develop, implement and maintain cost efficient, ergonomic and safe production, claims and repair processes with automatic equipment and tools according to production rules.
- Mainly responsible for the design of electrical parts of automatic equipment used in Ericsson Nanjing factory, also be capable of supporting electronic design review of outsourced equipment;
- Setup electric platform support Ericsson automation business and prepare for future;
- Sensor and algorithm study and implemantation;
- Define the requirements specification – electrical part of the automation equipment and automation line;
- Develop and execution with high quality/Low cost/shot leadtime of the new automation development;
- Maintenance and improve the automation equipment’s status to support volume production;
- Documentation of design and deploy spec according to project requirements;
- Reserach/pre-development new electrical automation solution according to business/platform requirement.
- Education background: Bachelor degree in electronic engineering / mechatronics or equivalent.
- More than 4 years in Manufacturing Automation area.
- Experience of component selection of automatic system, such as: power supply, relay, signal cable, sensor etc.
- Be capable of making schematic and wiring diagram of automatic equipment based on the specification of components.
- Familiar with electronic safety regulations and design requirements.
- Familiar with industrial communication bus, experience of PROFINET.
- Be capable of establishing and verifying earlier requirements of automation project.
- Knowledge of industrial robotic arm .
- Familiar with PLC programming, experience of using SIEMENS 300 / 400 / 1200 / 1500 is a plus.
- Familiar with HMI programming, experience of using SIEMENS WinCC is a plus.
- Knowledge of industrial vision system is a plus.
- PLC software compentence is a plus.
- Active in team and and self-learning ability.
- Skilled in sensor algorithm is a plus.
- Good English in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 274201