Identity and Access Management - Security Operations Level 2
We are now looking for a 2nd Level Security Operations professional for our Managed Security team. This position will be responsible for day-to-day Identity and Access Management (IAM) support, including supporting the tools used for IAM, such as Microsoft Active Directory and Nokia Identity and Access Management. The professional will also ensure that role-based access controls are correctly implemented on the IAM tools. The professional will work alongside a highly skilled, diverse team, making sure that the information assets that we are responsible to protect, are secured.
- Perform Privileged Identity Management support operations on day-to-day basis
- Monitoring and Management of the Nokia Idenity and Access Management (NIAM) PIM Infrastructure
- Good understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the following directories
- Good understanding of role-based access controls
- Privileged Identity Management session management
- Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Integration of Network Elements with NIAM
- Practical experience with Oracle database and WebLogic
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows Administration
- Skills on any IAM Tool
- 4 to 7 years experience with at least 4 years of experience in IT and 2 years in Identity and Access Management
- The ability to work constructively under pressure
- Flexibility and ability to work both in a team as well as individually
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Customer oriented, Service minded
- Deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Excellent communication skills
Academics and Certifications
- Education: Academic degree
- Security +, CCNA Security
- CISSP certification is an advantage
- ITIL certification is an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || IT
Req ID: 274189