Financial Process Specialist
The position of Financial Process Specialist ISN contains a selected number of activities in relation to the administrative scope of work ongoing in the role. Ericsson International Services B.V. (ISN) is a service company that provides inter-company services for assignees on an international assignment abroad. ISN handles the specific responsibilities for this company are payroll administration, payment and withholding services, administrative handling of pension contracts, long term variable plan contribution handling. In addition, cost inter-company recharge is handled by ISN.
ISN is a separate Dutch legal entity resorting under the Group Function HR area of HR Global Operations. The ISN organization is based in The Netherlands and hosted under the legal entity ETM. The team size is currently 4 employees.
We are looking for a self-confident team player who will take responsibility for the assigned task list. We expect you to have an 100% accurate approach given the nature of the job.
As Financial Process Specialist you will support operational processes and relations with multi-national scope within the Ericsson group on operational level.
An important part of your role will be reviewing and optimizing the current internal ISN process, with you taking the lead.
You will maintain international external relations with vendors/service providers in the area of operations. In this role writing and speaking in English is a daily recurring activity and you need to be open and easy to do so.
- On project basis review and optimization of ISN internal processes
- Full administrative handling of Payment orders for LTA’s including payment via banking tools
- Recharge of inter-company costs in relation to LTA’s
- Bookkeeping of Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable / Banking / Provisions
- Perform monthly internal Ericsson financial closing
- Back up of team members
Capacities and certifications
- Bachelor/Master Finance/IT 1-3 year of experience
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English
- Deep Excel knowledge and experience with creating macro’s, up to date with latest excel features is a must
- Knowledge of and experience with Exact bookkeeping software
- Knowledge of and advanced experience with MS Office
- Familiar with international banking and payment tools
- Experienced in accounts receivable/payable handling
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Netherlands (NL) || || Rijen || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 274176