Sr. Sales Manager - Industrial
We are now looking for a Sr. Sales Manager to prospect, hunt and close opportunities within industrial sector. You will participate in direct customer dialogues at all levels, providing experience & knowledge of emerging technology trends and business models. You will leverage Ericsson’s leading wireless and IoT portfolio to enable our customers to do better business, increase efficiency, improve the user experience and capture new opportunities.
- At least 5 years of enterprise sales within the IT or telecommunications industry
- Customer sales experience, delivering 10M+ of in-year revenue leveraging telecom, communications, IT and emerging product solutions
- Have or can quickly build solid commercial relationships with customers in industrial and transportation leaders (GE, Honeywell, Hitachi, Ford, Toyota, etc.)
- Excellent stakeholder management and problem solving (internally and externally)
- Understanding of competition, market situation, etc. building on in-depth knowledge & understanding of the customer.
- Knowledge of LTE, 5G, NB-IOT, Packet core, OSS, BSS
- Knowledge of security aspects in IOT
- Knowledge of current IOT related standardization as well as market trends (3GPP, LTE, etc.)
- Knowledge in including edge, content distribution, Internet of the Things (IoT) technologies
- Customer resonance and ability to establish/maintain credibility
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and communication skills
- Collaborative yet decisive
- Proven record of closing
- Experience in driving Global Businesses
- Ability to leverage virtual team and collaboration
- Can do attitude and behavior
- Must have a team player attitude.
You might also have
- Excited about emerging technologies and passionate about creating new business
- Active presence in Social Media
- Experience developing Eco-system communities
This position will be located in Plano, Texas
Travel is required 30-50%.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt