At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
The Process Consultant is delivering value to the customer/stakeholder through cost efficient delivery of end to end process solutioning.
Main accountabilities - you will:
- Handle end to end process establishment during Operational Readiness & Transformation phase, develop training and improvement material and process LCM. Drive change in the organization
- Establish communication channel with the stakeholders on the daily process activities
- Train the trainers and SPOCs on standard processes and basic concepts
- Handle analysis of today's Wow, customization of processes based on the business and delivery needs, and training delivery to the organization of standardized processes
- Handle assessment of current ways of working in the operations and delivery, gap analysis and recommendation as per the standard process framework, policies and delivery solutions defined
- The base responsibilities are described in the folloing Process owner role
- The scope of ownership includes Event management, Incident management, Problem management, Knowledge management
- Support Tools team in review of different steps in the tool as per the delivery and process needs and suggesting recommendation to map/aligning tool with processes
- Process LCM after implemented processes are handover over to Live operations
- Create pocess benefit scenario's and support Operations during observation period and follow up on all ongoing activities for process improvements
- Take ownership in monitoring process kpi's during observation period in close coordination with appointed stakeholders
- Prepare for acceptance of process roll-out with relevant stakeholders and ensure it is agreed, including report and lessons learnt
- Prepare input to roll out message including kpi, benefits, provide process benefit contents per processes to MSDM's and Delivery organizations
- Report of operational perfomance of processes to Head of IoT Processes and Tools, BTEB on the progress, as per defined frequency
- Report to Head of IoT Processes and Tools - BTEB, if there is a need for changed request for developped process
- Trackers (Challenges)
- Time spent
- Adherence to Time Reporting (Leaves, Training, Productive Hours) in Tool as per the Organization policy
- Handle escalation regarding technical and operational issues within their assigned processes
- End to end ownership of processes during pre-sales, readiness, transformation and LCM phases
Reporting - Line and Operational:
- Operational reporting to Head of IoT Processes and Tools, BTEB
- Line reporting to Head of MS Processes, Quality and Compliance Management, SL Operate Q&OE
- Take process and customization work related decisions from readiness, transformation to LCM of process engagement phase
- Escalations management as per the escalation procedure of the assigned project
Technical/Soft Skills - you have:
- Bachelor\Diploma of Engineering. Exceptions can be made for experienced candidates
- Industry experience: at least 10 years
- Values and behaviours: ethical, professional, respectful, perseverant
- Adherence and application on the MS Process framework
- Adherence and following the standard processes and implementation wow
- Sound knowledge of ITSM process framework and driving process transformation projects
- Telecom and IT domain skills
- ITIL or any process framework (IT or ICT) implementation/deployment skills preferred
- Good knowledge of ISO Standards (ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301), Six Sigma, etc
- SAFE knowledge is a plus
- Experience of running process improvement projects through Six Sigma (PDCA methodology)
- Leadership competence is crucial for susccessful delivery. Behaviours according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework are expected
- Communication skills
- Strong change management skills
- Ability to take complete responsibility of new requirements and drive processes among assigned organisational responsibilities
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to work in multi-culture and global teams
- Ability to manage the user demans whether justified or unacceptable
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; ProdMgt; SharedServ
Req ID: 274099