Egypt Engineering Graduate
Ericsson truly believes that a successful business can only be built on successful people and enables us to transform our business within a rapidly changing technological arena, through vision and diversity.
Ericsson attracts and develops high performing, competent and motivated individuals, by building on everyone's competence and ambition to succeed. We offer an exciting, diverse and challenging environment for this.
Our upcoming graduate role in Egypt will begin in April 2019 and we are looking for smart and innovative graduates to join us.
Is this you?
Graduates of the year 2017 or 2018 with the following degrees:
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Master’s degree is preferred
- Newly graduated individuals in 2017 or 2018 with the abovementioned qualifications are preferred
- Internship experience from technical roles
- Graduate project in Wireless communication (5G, Massive MIMO, etc..) is preferred
- Good personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Proactive mind set – always include a broader scope in mind when handling requests
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation, or insight
- Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams.
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information
- Ability and willingness to learn
Knowledge and Skills in Related Areas
- Good understanding of Mobile and Wireless Networks specifically (2G,3G,4G & 5G)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Network level competence.
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Understand Service Delivery Process.
- Understand Change Management.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Software Support
What we are offering you:
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
- Data Analytics
- Telecom Core
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Working in the area of:
- Radio and Microwave solution management and product offering
- Technical sales
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal guidance.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || || Smart Village || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 273985