Technical & Solution Sales Support
We are now looking for an IP Transport Solutions Subject Matter Expert to be based in Mexico City to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
IP Transport Solutions Subject Matter Expert (SME) is responsible for providing detailed and deep technical presales support in IP transport products/solutioning/dimensioning with focus on Juniper products and solutions while responding to the RFXs and supporting presales activities, such as deep technical presentations and discussion in F2F customer workshops. Candidate should be self-driven, have prior experience & in-depth knowledge of Juniper portfolio and provide compelling / competitive solutions to win business for the respective products or services areas.
Support the assigned Customer Unit RFX tasks in generating profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with the Core3 team.
Subject Matter Expert (SME) in IP products/solutions/dimensioning with all Juniper Certifications and at least 3 years of proven experience as technical leader for offering Juniper products and solutions. SME shall:
- Work closely with CU Network Solutions team in Market Areas to develop and build solutions meeting customer requirements
- Provide advice in preparation for solution life cycle management
- Participate in knowledge transfer and information sharing
- Ensure impeccable deliverables while supporting Market Areas
- Have effective communication towards internal/external stakeholders
- Be able to travel for technical customer meetings in short notice
IP Transport Solutions Subject Matter Expert will report to Head NW Transport Solutions- Bid Office.
- Head NW Transport Solutions- Bid Office
- CU/Network Domain Teams in Market Areas and Business Area Networks
- Customer Solutions Responsible
- Network solution experts/opportunity leads
Required education and experience:
- Academic degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Minimum 7+ years of experience within IP Presales / Operations
- 3 years of proven work experience as technical leader with Juniper products and solutions offering
- All Juniper Certifications and Cisco Expert Certification
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Performance driven & result oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and taking absolute ownership of the work done with full responsibility.
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Believe in share and grow by actively contributing to knowledge sharing sessions to create a positive and continuous learning culture
- Experience / knowledge on:
- Juniper Solutions (JNCIP SP certification is must)
- Mobile Backhaul, IP Routing & competence on SDN are plus
- Good analytical, consultative and presentation skills
- Ability to derive insights on market evolution
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Technical & Solution Sales Support Job Stage 06