Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) Operational Product Owner
Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are now looking for Operational Product Owner Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA).
Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) is a cutting-edge solution that combines big data technologies with unique event processing methodologies to supply insights into customer experience and behavior that can drive decisions – and automate actions – across marketing, customer care, operations and planning. EEA lets telecommunication operators capture not just data, but real consumer insights to help deliver the services that drive growth.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, intelligent, and passionate Operational Product Owner (OPO) who is interested in the technical evolution of the product, can take initiative and drives EEA Data Services area forward. EEA Data Services area include integration, packaging, uplift and maintenance of various platform components including 3PPs related to Hadoop ecosystem and databases.
In return, we offer you an interesting and challenging environment where you can grow and help to inspire your colleagues and the organization to further growth.
- Explain “What” and “Why” to the two agile teams you will work with
- Lead break-down of features into user stories
- Maintain and prioritize the work within the team backlog
- Balance new features and improvements as product life cycle responsible jointly with the Area Product Owner who is responsible for the business requirements from product development perspective
- Provide effort estimates and timeline for deliveries based on the teams’ input
- Secure product quality and maintainability
- Build, maintain and communicate business understanding
- Accept or reject the team’s work result
- Say “no” when necessary and propose alternative options
- Highlight risks in development
- Collaborate with Strategic Product Managers and Program Managers
- Report progress of new features
- Represent your area on the relevant forums
Our Team's Commitment:
- Agile and empowered teams.
- Uncompromising quality. Know the value of doing things right the first time.
- Constant innovation. Better tools. Better testing. Better development.
Our Team's Vision:
- World-class customer experience management.
- Fun and challenging environment where we believe (like any trade) in honing your craft.
- Transparent and collaborative communication.
- Team based project ownership.
- Quality through automated continuous integration.
Our Team's Impact:
- Design and create Ericsson’s big data platform enabling deep insights from various data sources.
- Work with latest open source technologies.
- Simplify test and development through intuitive APIs and robust implementation for internal and external customers.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Product Owner role
- Free thinking, influential individual who is energized working on a high-powered team.
- Quality and excellence are the first words from your mouth in any conversation.
- Roadblocks are fun problems to solve rather than impediments to your success.
- Seeker of knowledge from all walks of life who loves to find applicability of different paradigms to new domains.
- Effectively communicate and build relationships with people both close and from afar.
- Lean and Agile knowledge forming the pillars of a flexible organization.
- Understanding integration of open source software
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Apache Hadoop - MapR or Cloudera Distributions, HBASE, HDFS, Spark, Zabbix, Redis, Phoenix)
- Data and stream processing competence (Impala, Kafka)
- Familiar with build environment (Groovy, Jenkins) and deployment tools (Ansible)
- Some experience with different virtualization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure)
- Creating robust and highly scalable product
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 273952