Director Business Development - Tower/Vertical Real Estate
We are now looking for a Director of Business Development within Ericsson’s North American Networks Strategic Partnerships team. The candidate will drive partnership strategy primarily focused on maintaining and expanding relationships within the tower infrastructure community. This is a senior role with nationwide US breadth.
- Identify revenue-generation and cost-reduction business opportunities through consultative engagements, aligning with Ericsson’s objectives
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in partner organizations to secure new business, negotiate, and close strategic partnerships
- Develop and execute strategies that support the growth of Ericsson's Business Development efforts
- Create business models to ensure that Ericsson is targeting the right partners and customers from an engineering, business, operations, and strategic perspective with emerging technologies in mind
- Deliver partner value, provide insight on how new trends will affect partner business
- Establish and maintain inter-company stakeholder relationships that drive collaboration and innovation
- Lead enablement and support for partner-related initiatives to ensure solutions are successful in the field
- Act as trusted advisor within Ericsson and to our partners on market trends, technology & business model changes, disruptive startups and investment in innovation
- Education: University degree in Business or Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous, or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with telecom services delivery, business development, or sales with tower companies; carrier experience a plus.
- Relationships with key tower infrastructure companies (e.g. Crown Castle, American Tower, SBA, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with self-starter attitude to break barriers and drive results
- Ideal location is Plano, TX, but flexible for the right candidate.
- Travel will be required, likely 20-40%.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Consulting&SysInt