Technical Product Manager
We are now looking for Technical Product Manager that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As an Technical Product Manager, you will be involved in development and maintenance of different consumer centric customer projects that will be used by massive amounts of users.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in technical analysis and technical product management of enterprise level products
- 4+ years of experience in open source development background especially on Java, Spring/Boot, Oracle, NoSQL(Mongo, Cassandra), Apache Kafka, Redis, Kubernates, Microservices, Docker, etc.
- Experience with Agile (preferably Scrum) methodology across the software development lifecycle. Preferably in large enterprise development.
- Knowledge of mobile platforms (iOS & Android) as well as web-based technologies; the limitations, capabilities of them and trends in these areas. Experience in creating products for these platforms and knowledge of SDKs in the field is highly preferred.
- Understanding of connecting mobile & web clients to back-end systems.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Passion for iteration, quality, clarity, details and execution
- Highly analytical and solution oriented mindset
- Planning and negotiation skills
- Able to manager multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, to prioritise workload effectively in a fast moving and complex environment
- Past hands-on experience in software development is a plus
- No military obligations for male candidates, or postponed for 1 years
- Excellent speaking & writing in Turkish
- Manage day-to-day execution of projects part of the assigned products
- Take overall responsibility of all technical aspects of the products assigned
- Prepare requirement analysis, manage stakeholder expectations, key milestones, testing progress and project health and provide regular updates.
- Drive engineering to maximize product value
- Coordinate internal and vendor Technical Project/Product Managers executing various projects across multiple programs/products
- Coordinate Product Managers and technical resources
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Turkey (TR) || || Istanbul || ServEng
Req ID: 273913