ICT Engineer Job stage 6: IAM DevOps Engineer
1 Role Description – Senior Access Management Integrator
A Senior Access Management Developer is an experienced and knowledgeable IAM developer which has worked in many different constellations previously, and has an interest in working in a more dynamic setting.
The role would typically include the following responsibilities:
· Act as a team coordinator and help organize and structure the overall work allocation within the team.
· Able to perform the tasks of a development cycle lead, and utilize agile delivery methodologies to organize and deliver on feature requests.
· Interact with Ericsson’s architects to analyze and design integrations between IAM services and other systems/applications.
· Take responsibility for competence sharing within the team for continuous competence development.
· Perform technical qualifications of new requests in collaboration with Ericsson’s architects and service managers.
· Perform analysis and assessments of current and requested features.
· Collaborate with Ericsson’s architects and service managers around IAM service design and feature implementation.
· Act as a custodian for features and enhancements to ensure that the whole team is educated on all features, as well as being able to communicate and educate IAM service consumers.
· Take responsibility for the overall quality of the total delivery of the team, and takes a leading role in testing and validating changes and features.
· Can act as a change coordinator if the need arises.
2 Competence Profile
IAM DevOps members are expected to be comfortable working cross-discipline and take on various tasks as needed within the larger IAM DevOps team.
Core attributes are:
· Able and willing to work in an agile and constantly shifting environment
· Can work autonomously, shouldering responsibility for tasks in an end-to-end fashion.
· Is constantly striving to develop his / her skillset to be able to work on tasks across the whole team, as needs dictate
· Is cooperative and communicative, and comfortable working in an international setting.
· Contributes freely to the common knowledge base and takes a personal interest in furthering the capabilities of the IT systems and services he or she is involved with.
2.2 Previous Experience
A Senior Access Management Developer is expected to have at least:
· 8 years professional experience
· 6 years relevant experience in the access management area
The following distributed minimum level of experience is expected:
· 1-2 years: Developer / engineer
· 4-6 years: Access Management-related development and / or integration
· 2-3 years: Project manager / team lead
The following optional experience is meriting, but not required:
· 1-2 years: Technical architect
2.3 General Competence
The expected base competence profile should closely match the following:
· Agile delivery methodologies (Lean, SCRUM etc.)
· Basic database and directories skills (Sun One LDAP/Microsoft AD/Oracle DB/IBM DB2)
· Technology architecture (e.g. Application & Client/server architecture)
· Networking / Network security (Protocols, Infrastructure, Firewalls etc.)
· Web technologies (HTML, XML, HTTP, web servers, reverse proxies)
· IT security / security technologies
2.4 Advanced Competence – Access Management
Here follows a list of specialist competencies expected:
· SME (L3):
- Access Management development / Integration / configuration (CA SiteMinder)
- Identity Federation and related standards / protocols (e.g. SAML, Oauth, Kerberos)
It is expected that the candidate has a proven track record and experience in relevant products and/or technologies and preferably certifications to further exemplify competence in the area.
The following certifications are expected:
· At least 1 advanced Access Management product certification
· At least 1 basic general IAM certification
2.6 Optional Competence
In addition, It is also a merit should the candidate have any of the following additional competencies:
· CISSP certification
· CCNA/P security certifications
· Attribute/role based access standards (ex. XACML)
· Other protocols/standards for authentication and authorization (e.g. OAuth, Kerberos)
· Other Web Access Management solution experience (e.g. ITAM, Oracle Access Manager etc.)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || IT
Req ID: 273879